Party Menu - Thai Starters
Some of our Starters may benefit from cooking on facilities at the venue. However, they can be served ready cooked and cold. £5.50 a plate, including a Salad and a Sambol.
- Som Tom (Green Papaya and Long Bean Salad) shreds of papaya with green beans, cherry tomatoes, dried prawn, peanuts and chilli in a Thai Salad Dressing.
- Beef and Grape Salad thinly sliced, marinated beef, white and black grapes, salad leaves and a Thai Salad Dressing.
- Vietnamese Spring Roll rice paper wrapped around shredded and marinated vegetables, served cold.
- BBQ Chicken chunk of BBQ marinated chicken, oven baked.
- Chicken Satay bamboo skewered chicken, marinated in peanut sauce, grilled.
- Vegetable Fritters - Thai vegetables flavoured with lemon grass and galangal and deep fried.
SAMBOL (CHUTNEY) AND CRISPS
- Thai Salad
- Cucumber Sambol finely cubed cucumber in a sweet soy sauce.
- Prig Nam Pla fish sauce with Thai bird's eye chillies.
- Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce finely chopped red chillies in a sweet red syrup.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- No minimum order, if ordered with a Main Course.
- We purchase lamb not mutton.
- We do not knowingly purchase Halal.
- Starters will be delivered in tuppaware.
- If you do not see you favourite Starter, please telephone Pat Chapman on 01428 658327.