- Indian Five Dish Mains -
Select your 'Indian Mains' - from £12 per head.
PROTIEN MAINS - select two from the list below:
- Chicken Balti Mushroom - an aromatic chicken curry in a rich gravy with sliced mushrooms.
- Chicken Dhansak - chicken chunks smoothered in a hot, sweet and sour sauce with red lentils.
- Chicken Jalfrezi - spicy chicken stir-fry with chunks of pepper, onions and tomatoes.
- *Lamb Jardaloo - lamb chunks in a sweet sauce made from apricots and nuts.
- *Lamb Keema Chana Mattar - spicy minced lamb curry with chickpeas and green peas.
- Chicken Korma - chicken chunks in thick sauce with cream, almonds and coconut.
- Chicken Tikka Makani - a curry house restaurant favourite with tomatoes, cream and butter.
- Chicken Patia - a sweet and savoury curry.
- *Lamb Roghan Josh - lamb chunks marinated in yoghurt and oven cooked in a deep-red sauce.
- *Lamb Sag Methi - lamb with spinach, dried fenugreek leaves and garam masala.
* We purchase lamb, NOT mutton, like your local Curry House and we don't purposely buy Halal.
VEGETABLE MAINS - select one from the list below:
- Aloo Sag Methi - potato and spinach with fenugreek leaves.
- Balti Medley - seasonal vegetables in an aromatic spiced gravy.
- Bombay Potato - potato curry, with onions and peppers.
- Brinjal Bhajia - aubergine, onion, tomato curry.
- Ghobi Masala - cauliflower, dried fruit, hazelnut curry.
- Oonbario - roasted root vegetables with turmeric and curry leaves.
- Mixed Vegetable Bhaji - seasonal vegetables in a herby gravy.
- Mushroom, Celery, Peas and Sweetcorn Bhaji - lightly spiced curry.
- Thoran - shredded cabbage, carrot, onion and coconut with panch phoran spices.
LENTIL MAINS - select one from the list below:
- Kabli Chana Masala - chickpeas in a lightly spiced gravy with onions, peppers, tomatoes, fresh coriander leaves and garam masala.
- Punjabi Dhal - red kidney beans in spicy, savoury gravy with garam masala, garlic, ginger and cream.
- Tarka Dhal - split red lentils with turmeric, fenugreek leaves, fried onion and lots of garlic.
- Tarka Chana Dhal - split red lentils and whole chick peas with turmeric, fried onion and garlic.
RICE MAINS - select one from the list below:
- Pullao Rice - Basmati rice with butter ghee and aromatic spices.
- Chana Biriani - Basmati rice with chick peas.
- Lemon Rice - Basmati rice with turmeric, curry leaves, mustard seeds, lemon juice.
- Mushroom Rice - Basmati rice and sliced mushrooms.
- Tomato Rice - Basmati rice with sundried tomato paste and sliced sun dried tomatoes.
- Vegetable Biriani - Basmati rice with curried vegetables.
PRICE YOUR INDIAN FIVE DISH MAINS
- up to 20 diners - £20.00 per head
- up to 40 diners - £17.00 per head
- up to 60 diners - £15.00 per head
- up to 80 diners - £13.00 per head
- over 80 diners - £12.00 per head
- £250.00 minimum order.
- These prices are for food only.
- We purchase lamb NOT mutton.
- We DO NOT knowling purchase Halal.
- If you require Waiter Service and Chafing Dishes, please add £3.00 per diner.
- Tandoori Mint Raitha is included in the price.
- Vindaloo Hot Sauce is included in the price.
- Instead of chicken or lamb, you may order pork or beef, or the other way around!
- Duck, prawns or King prawns can be ordered at a £2.00 supplement per diner.
- If you do not see your favourite main, please telephone Pat Chapman on 01428 658327.
Find these and other delicious recipes in Pat Chapman's Indian Restaurant Cookbook