- Indian Desserts -
Select your 'Indian Desserts' - all individually priced.
- Mango Smoothie - Greek yoghurt combined with sweetened mango purée. Poured into a champagne flute, sprinkled with passion fruit or pomegranate. Served cold - £1.00.
- Moyra Banana - A warm sweet and syrupy sauce of butter ghee, brown sugar, nuts, dates and golden sultanas, flavoured with ground green cardamom and sherry. Poured over sliced banana and served with creme fraiche - £1.50.
- Pyasam - Coconut Rice Pudding - Pudding rice flavoured with coconut milk and cream, served hot with a sprinkling of grated nutmeg - £1.50.
- Fruit Satay - Cubes and slices of fresh fruit, skewered on bamboo, painted with sugar syrup, flavoured with cinnamon and lightly char-grilled - £2.50.
- Patishapta Pitha - Sweet Bangladeshi Pancake - Butter pancakes filled with whipped cream cheese and soured cream, sweetened with sugar, flavoured with ground green cardamom. Dusted with icing sugar and drizzled with sour pomegranate syrup. Not practical for more than 30 dinners - £2.50.
- Deep-fried Ice Cream - Vanilla ice cream is wrapped in a filo pastry parcel and frozen. The parcel is then deep-fried, dusted with icing sugar and immediately served with a lime wedge. Not practical for more than 12 dinners - £3.00.
Order Notes - things you need to know.
- If waiter service ordered - desserts will be served plated to diners.
- If no waiter service ordered - desserts will be delivered in tuppaware.
- If you do not see your favourite dessert, please telephone Pat Chapman on 01428 658327.
Find these and other delicious recipes in Pat Chapman's Indian Restaurant Cookbook