Good Curry Guide Award Certificates
Example of Certificate
All 1,000 restaurants listed in the current, 'Cobra Good Curry Guide' are entitled to display our, 'Cobra Good Curry Guide Certificate'. This certificate is issued by, 'The Curry Club,' and signed by Pat Chapman.
'The Curry Club,' has issued these prestigious certificates since 1984, and restaurants who proudly display them tell us of increased business as a result.
Our 'Cobra Good Curry Guide Certificate' is in the same style as previous years and is printed on marbled A4 size paper. Your restaurant, with its town, are printed on the certificate and it is personally signed by Pat Chapman.
With rising post charges and other costs, we regret we are no longer able to issue these free of charge:
PRICES AND HOW TO ORDER YOUR CERTIFICATES
- £25.00 including UK 2nd Class - postage and packaging
- To Pay by Debit or Credit Card - please telephone us on 01428 658327
- To Pay by Cheque (payable to The Curry Club) - send to The Good Curry Guide, 50, West Street, Haslemere, Surrey. GU27 2AP
- You will receive TWO Cobra Good Curry Guide Certificates.
- Only Restaurants and Takeaways featured in the Cobra Good Curry Guide should apply.
- To be considered for entry to the Guide, please post - The Good Curry Guide, 50, West Street, Haslemere, Surrey. GU27 2AP or email - firstname.lastname@example.org - photos (hi res) and details of your restaurant.